Our clients experience it when they order from us; now you can experience it everyday! At Nibblers, we pride ourselves in our welcoming, affable nature, and we are always on the lookout for employees with similar attributes to join our team. If you have a great work ethic, are customer-focused and perform well in a team setting, then consider a position with Nibblers Catering.
If you are interested in joining the Nibblers Team, we'd love to meet you!
We’re hiring an Operations Manager! Here’s what we’re looking for in an applicant:
- Have a minimum 5 years in senior management
- Possess extensive working knowledge of the catering industry, including service, menu planning, rentals, supervision and scheduling
- Be able to manage a staff of 30
- Have positive leadership characteristics
- Possess excellent public speaking skills and time management skills
- Be able to meet and exceed company standards
Job responsibilities will include overseeing departmental labor costs, revenues and booking pace standards; designing menus and event packages with our Chef; and dealing with situations and people professionally.
Culinary Consulting Team Member
Nibblers Catering is seeking a Culinary Consultant Team Member. Office hours 9:00am – 5:00pm with some weekend work during season.
Daily duties include building relationships with our corporate clients by way of warm calling, cold calling, schedule tastings, book events, build referral business, be a Go Getter and be on a winning team.
Catering experience and the love of food and services is your number one gift to be successful here at Nibblers. We work with Caterease a program designed for our catering needs.